BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED, PARTLY FURNISHED ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT
This recently renovated and partly furnished apartment in The Hague (Waldeck area) is close to lovely Kijkduin and shopping area Alphons Diepenbrockhof (both on walking distance), sports facilities (beach sports, golfcourse) and Estate Meer en Bos. Public transport nearby; Tram 3 and busses 23 and 26. Fast access by car to A4 via S200. An ideal location for commuting.
This apartment is situated in a small apartment building on the first floor, well maintained by owner association, with indoor bicycle and private car parking for residents.
Upon entering the central entry hall where the mailboxes are found, the apartment’s private front door is located on the first floor. The open entrance with build in wardrobe invites you into the spacious, light living/dining room, offering you a nice view of the well-kept garden around the complex.
The master bedroom is situated at the back of the apartment with large windows overlooking the courtyard and residence parking.
The kitchen with all appliances such as fridge, freezer, combination microwave/oven, gas cooktop (4 burners), extraction hood, connection for a washing machine and dishwasher, offer direct access to the balcony with morning sun to enjoy your coffee.
Good size bathroom with shower, design radiator and single washbasin with vanity unit.
- Residential quiet area
- Separate storage in basement
- Living space approx. 62M2
- Partly furnished
- Double-glazed windows (exept bedroom)
- Laminate flooring throughout the apartment
- Common garden around the complex
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed inside
- Deposit to be paid up front, 1 months’ rent
- Minimum rental period of 1 year, maximum of 2 years
- Max. 2 persons
- The tenant is obliged to read and sign the House rules of the complex
- Please note: It is mandatory to apply for an affordable housing permit from the Municipality of The Hague at:
- Electric, Gas, Water, Internet,
- Blockheating; advanced payment of € 50,- p.m.
Read full description