INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY? WE REQUEST YOU TO EMAIL OUR OFFICE / SEND A FUNDA REQUEST AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
In one of the most charming and coziest neighbourhoods of The Hague this well maintained 3-room top apartment is located. It has 2 balconies: one of them has a view over the gorgeous and green square of Frederik Hendrikplein, the other one offers privacy and space to sit comfortably.
Situated directly around the corner of the popular Ferderik Hendriklaan, the street that offers a selection of various shops, many (outside) pubs and restaurants. The beach and the harbour with their nice restaurants are stone’s throw away, so the use of a car won’t be necassary.
Entrance through a closed porch with a doorbell panel and staircase to the first floor.
Private access to the apartment on the second floor. On the side of both spacious staircases beautiful stained glass windows on the side catch the eye.
Spacious corridor, provided with a modern bathroom with shower and a seperate toilet with wash-hand-basin, both provided with mosaic tiles.
Large ensuite livingroom with stained glass suite doors with fixed cabinets, access to the balconies on the front as well as the back side.
The room on the front has a cosy wood stove.
The bright bedroom is situated on the front and has a fixed wardrobe.
All rooms except the kitchen have a beautiful herringbone parquet floor with a trim.
The kitchen is situated on the back side and is provided with a kitchen unit with built-in-appliances such as an oven, a stove and a refridgerator. The kitchen has two large windows and a door that gives access to the balcony on the back. The boiler as well as a connection to a washing machine are also located in the kitchen.
- Originally built in 1907;
- Private ground;
- Active VvE, contribution to the owners association € 108 per month;
- Usable area approx 91 sqm;
- Government protected cityscape of the Statenkwartier neighbourhood;
- Two spacious balconies of which one right on the south;
- Communal home owners insurance will have to be paid once a year to the VvE;
- Room for 1 bike in the storage downstairs, around the corner of the house.
- In the NVM purchase agreement the materials and age clause, will be applied;
- Delivery in consultation;
Read full description